Clearwave Corporation

Job Listings


Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.

Use this form to perform another job search

The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
  1. Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
  2. Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort

Search Results Page 1 of 1

Job Locations US-GA
Clearwave Corporation is a fast growing, innovative healthcare technology company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We improve the patient experience by making the check-in process fast, simple, and seamless across a variety of digital devices. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times, and increase cash collections.  Come join a talented team of people that enjoy our work and each other!   The Customer Success Manager is a critical part of Clearwave’s growth strategy and is responsible for client satisfaction and retention.  Clearwave is looking for an individual who is inherently a customer advocate who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Category
Customer Success
ID
2020-1180
Job Locations US-GA
Join a rapidly growing healthcare software industry leader.  Currently we have a need for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design and delivery of software products. Candidates need to have advanced knowledge of .NET development and all related eco-systems bringing a thorough background in hands on programming to assist with many projects.  The candidate must be capable of mentoring and guiding other associate software engineers on concurrent projects as needed and should be able to do so with technical integrity. We are a full-stack development shop.  You will be involved in all aspects from the database to the UI and everything in between.  
Category
Development
ID
2020-1178
Job Locations US-GA
Join a rapidly growing healthcare software industry leader. Currently we have a need for a Cloud Software Architect who will be responsible for the architecture, design, and delivery of software products with a cloud focus. Candidates need to have advanced knowledge of .NET development and all related cloud eco-systems bringing a thorough background in hands on programming to assist with many projects.  The candidate must be capable of mentoring and guiding other software engineers on concurrent projects as needed and should be able to do so with technical integrity. We are a full-stack development shop.  You will be involved in all aspects from the database to the UI and everything in between.  
Category
Development
ID
2020-1176
Job Locations US-GA
Clearwave Corporation is a rapidly-growing healthcare software company based in Dunwoody, Georgia. We improve the patient experience by making the check-in process fast, simple, and seamless. We allow patients to check via a variety of digital devices. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times by 70%, and increase cash collections by over 50%. We value excellent customer service, honesty, respect, flexibility and cooperation. Our team works diligently to deliver results and provide fresh solutions to solve customer pain points.   The Director of Sales will spend a minimum of 80% of their time on direct sales to new healthcare organizations and the remaining 20% of their time assisting inside sales reps and the Director of Marketing ways to continually expand the Company’s qualified sales pipeline.  The Director of Sales must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Category
Sales
ID
2020-1173
Job Locations US-GA
Clearwave Corporation is a rapidly-growing healthcare software company based in Dunwoody, Georgia. We improve the patient experience by making the check-in process fast, simple, and seamless. We allow patients to check via a variety of digital devices. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times by 70%, and increase cash collections by over 50%. We value excellent customer service, honesty, respect, flexibility and cooperation. Our team works diligently to deliver results and provide fresh solutions to solve customer pain points.   Join a rapidly growing healthcare software company.  Currently have a need for an experience sales individual to take on more complex sales opportunities and help the Company continue to grow its top line sales.  The Director of Sales will spend a minimum of 80% of their time on direct sales to new healthcare organizations and the remaining 20% of their time assisting inside sales reps and the Director of Marketing ways to continually expand the Company’s qualified sales pipeline.  The Director of Sales must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.   Clearwave Corporation is a dynamic, growing company.  We have a great team of focused professionals and always strive to exceed our customer’s expectation so setting the right expectation in the sales process is key to achieving this goal. This position will sit remotely in one of the following cities: Charlotte, Nashville, Chicago, Minneapolis or Kansas City.
Category
Sales
ID
2020-1162
Job Locations US-GA
Clearwave Corporation is a fast growing, innovative healthcare technology company working to improve healthcare for patients & providers through creative technology and processes. Our product has an immediate and wide-ranging impact on the efficiency of the patient registration process as well as the revenue cycle. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times, and increase cash collections. Come join a talented team of people that enjoy our work and each other.   This role focuses on three things: - Drive quality and volume of Clearwave thought leadership and demand generation content - Cultivate strong relationships with internal SMEs and create channels that allow them to carry the Clearwave thoughts leadership message forward (gated content, webinars, conference speaking engagements, blogs, video and other digital assets) - Lead curation of website content and content evolution
Category
Marketing
ID
2020-1160
Job Locations US-GA
Clearwave Corporation is a fast growing, innovative healthcare technology company working to improve healthcare for patients & providers through creative technology and processes. Our product has an immediate and wide-ranging impact on the efficiency of the patient registration process as well as the revenue cycle. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times, and increase cash collections. Come join a talented team of people that enjoy our work and each other.   The Channel Manager role is a critical part of Clearwave’s sales strategy and growth plan. In this role, you’ll be responsible for growing the existing partnership relationship with the fastest growing EMR and other strategic partners in the industry.
Category
Marketing
ID
2020-1157